Monday, May 23, 2011

Omaha Studio Tour

Yesterday, as part of the Professional Photographers of Nebraska, I got the opportunity to go around to 4 different studios in Omaha. It was a very interesting day, getting to see how some others in the "big city" have their studios setup and how they run them.

As I get the time and money, I have several new ideas that I'm going to implement to make my studio run a bit more smoothly. One of my favorite features was their track rail systems to hang all the backgrounds on and then you can just slide them around to whichever and wherever you want them. That would be a lot easier than having to unfold them and clamp them up like I'm doing now... but the track is more than just a couple bucks. :)

I also got some cool ideas for new backgrounds.... coming soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment