Saturday, June 5, 2010

Falls City Swim Meet

For the most part, today was a nice day for a swim meet. I could have done without the sprinkles from time to time... especially the one time I actually had to put my laptop away because it was sprinkling a little too hard. Overall, though, it was nice - not too hot, but not too cold either (at least, I don't think it was too cold - I wasn't actually in the water).

This year, there were only 3 teams; Falls City, Hiawatha and Sabetha. Marysville had their own swim meet going this year, so they didn't make it like they have the past few years I've taken pictures at the meet. That helped it get over about an hour ahead of usual - it was only 4 hours long today.

I try to get good pictures of every athlete in every event that they're in. In those 4 hours today, I took 3,750 photos. Watching them slideshow on my laptop, it looks like there are a lot of great ones! It is going to take some time to go through all of them and get them up, so I'm hoping to have that done in a couple weeks. Until then, the link associated with this post has the pictures from last year's meet - once this year's are posted, it'll have those pictures at the link.

A big Thank You to Roger Lampe for letting me take pictures at his great Swim Meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment