Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Facebook Candids Page

Since I do a lot of candid sports photography and in peak times will be doing 5 - 10 different events in a week, I don't want to bombard everyone with all of the different sports games that I go to. Because of this, I have been using our Natural-Beauty Photography Facebook page only for our portraits and "professional side" of our business.

I created another Facebook Business Page for our Natural-Beauty Photography Candid Photography. On this page, I'll list events that I'm planning on attending, have attended, when I post photos from events and even ask members of the page which game I should attend if there are conflicting games that I can't decide which to go to.

Join our new facebook page to keep up with everything we're doing with our original candid photography that we started Natural-Beauty Photography with!

No comments:

Post a Comment